我们已恢复营业！欢迎预约参观。 We are back! Call us to make an appointment.
Bukit Bintang City Centre (BBCC) is an up-and-coming cosmopolitan lifestyle area, designed to be the new heartbeat of KL #OnlyEcoWorld
Strategically located within KL’s Golden Triangle, it spans 19.4 acres and is truly a visionary, state-of-the-art integrated development in-the-making.
Seamlessly combining culture and technology as well as work and play, BBCC encompasses modern office and residential suites, luxury hotels, local and international retail outlets, and a totally happening entertainment hub.
At the same time, the pockets of green in the form of gorgeous parks and gardens threaded throughout the development prevent it from being a concrete jungle.
With so much to do, see, and experience, BBCC is definitely going to be the hottest new hangout spot in KL. Here’s what you can look forward to there:
1. Mitsui Shopping Park LaLaport is a 1 million sq. ft. paradise that will meet all your modern shopping needs
Take your shopping experience to the next level with tons of local and international outlets, including specialised and eclectic brands as well as al-fresco eateries.
2. There’s always something new to discover at the Lifestyle Street
This contemporary street is lined with everything you could possibly want on a night out – shopping outlets, eateries, entertainment, and more! Even if you do nothing but walk around checking everything out and taking Insta-worthy photos, you’ll still be in for a great time.
3. Green lungs are threaded into BBCC’s design to ensure biodiversity and environmental sustainability
Wherever you look, you’ll find gorgeous parks and gardens surrounding the modern architecture and enveloping the interiors. By filling these spaces with green life, BBCC prevents itself from turning into a concrete jungle and takes a step towards going green.
4. Housing cool stuff like the Malaysian Grand Bazaar, Zepp Hall, GSC Cineplex, and Grand Banquet Hall, The Entertainment Hub will keep BBCC pulsating with music, lights, and excitement
The Zepp Kuala Lumpur performance hall is the first one outside Japan. It’s owned and operated by Zepp Hall Network Inc., a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment Japan. They’ll definitely make sure that watching a concert there is an experience like no other!
There’s also a huge GSC Cineplex where you can catch all the latest movies in style and comfort. And don’t forget to check out the Malaysia Grand Bazaar – it showcases homegrown talents that create genuine heritage crafts and fresh contemporary works.
5. Once completed, the 80-storey Signature Tower will become another iconic addition to the KL city skyline
Designed to add grandeur to the city skyline, the Signature Tower houses prime offices that are up to green standards, a 5-star hotel with stellar hospitality features, and serviced apartments that offer a spectacular view of the city from high above.
6. Looking for office space that’s cool, trendy, and comfortable? Check out the Strata Office Tower.
Aiming to be the benchmark for efficient corporate spaces in the city, the Strata Office Tower has 341 units of 948 – 1,187 sq. ft offices. The tower also features some grade A facilities and amenities as well as various business conveniences, compromising of reception services, business lounges, conference rooms, and more, all professionally managed by Regus.
7. The five luxury residential towers are perfect for those looking for a home with comfort and style
Each tower will have its own facility deck overlooking the entire green park on the retail podium, top-notch security, and a separate dedicated entrance. No doubt that this is going to be one of the most sought-after inner-city addresses.
8. Any stay at the BBCC Canopy by Hilton Hotel is sure to be a memorable one
All guests will be able to enjoy the luxury of being pampered with seamless experiences that’ll satisfy even the most discerning traveller, making each stay a memorable and highly enjoyable one.
9. The Transit Hub makes BBCC super convenient to get to even for those living outside the KL city area
A central transit hub connects BBCC to the existing Hang Tuah monorail and LRT as well as provide linkage to the newly opened Merdeka MRT station, making BBCC accessible to all parts of Kuala Lumpur and beyond.
All in all, BBCC is set to be an exciting cosmopolitan lifestyle hub – check it out today and enjoy the best of both worlds when you choose #OnlyEcoWorld
Says, on June 12, 2018